On Start9 v 0.4.0.1 how do I get started mining XBT. I have all the services sideloaded and ready to run. What follows?
Cool.
Do you use pickhash? Running your own datum gateway?
With the help of an AI you can start working it out. Good job !
Dennis: I have Pickhash from Paul but it is not running yet as I don’t have a clue what to do. Waiting on Paul’s video. @paul I hope I can start understanding the basic. K. I. S .S.! I have Paul’s Datum Gateway (Blake2b) Companion and all the rest of the Companion apps.
Yes I have been there and now mining myself with some Goildshells a node and datum in a pool with Lazarus. Most of my set up is done with help of ChatGPT and some help from Paul here. But I am mostly non tech. It is a learning curve. Just try to start somewhere with care and small amounts. Good luck.
Be very very careful when auto renting BLAKE2B Mining Rigs…it can get out of control quickly. Market is priced all OVER the place.
5.4T = 21600 sats to 5.5T = 687500 sats for a 12hr session
The leaches are out in force!!
I have not used Pickhash with Blake2b due to this fact. I cant control the providers and the massive cost difference.
I have a set filter for Expected Difficulty Filter of 16384. This targets rentals between 5T and 20T that match my Datum settings. Might be a page you want to look at to get an idea of what to expected.
I am on the other side and try to find out if it is interesting and how to sell some hashrate by MRR.
Thanks. I am a nerd-tech!
I agree, I now pick out the miners manually via MRR also. Depending on your location some areas of the world may give poor results, I am in the UK and miners in the far east tend to be less reliable for example. You can use the exclude option in the 2nd screenshot if you find some locations are worse than others for you.

