Bitcoin Knots wallet for umbrel

Good Evening Everyone

Just wondering since I’m running a pruned bitcoin knots node in umbrel if we had a wallet app for umbrel that works alongside the synced node. This would be used to create a new bitcoin knots wallet.

What are my options?

Are we stuck using only the official bitcoin knots wallet in windows/ linux to create a new wallet address and obtain wallet keys?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Not exactly what you are asking for, but Lightning Fork works as a hot wallet that supports connecting to a pruned node (it has both an on-chain wallet and of course lightning channels if you chose to set them up). And it has an Android mobile app companion that let’s you use either while on the go (over Tor). What actions were you planning to do with the wallet? If it is something missing from Lightning Fork, I might be able to add it.

BTW, I was assuming you are on the BLAKE2b chain in my comment, but I see that you didn’t say that explicitely. If you are on the SHA256 chain, you’d need a different solution than what I mentioned.

Thanks Paul. Yes I’m on the BLAKE2b chain. Basically wanted to see what options are available to create a new wallet to and send funds/ view balance for BTCB2.