Hey Paul, I fix medical equipment for my USD job, my actual cardiologist/primary is a very famous doctor, Dr. Pradip Jamnadas(check his YouTube). Anything you need just let me know. Also, not a doctor but hopefully you can enjoy seeded watermelon, blueberries and pomegranate.
I’ve got everything here to start building and run my node and in no way am I in a rush but I wanted to let you know I’ll work on installing the parts and then later we can have a chat and get the node running.
Hey @paul I just wanted to check in and see how your doing. You have been pretty busy behind the scene (and I love it) and I hope you are doing well and resting when rest is required. Thanks for all you are doing for the Bitcoin ecosystem. Kudos!!
Doing good. I’m currently on a road trip, but have my agent iterating on the chain split watchtower (will review and polish it when I get back, if it is ready). I’m calling it ForkTower.
@paul Hi Paul, had no idea when we finally crossed paths this week. May your recovery flourish, and best of thoughts for you journey ahead! Thank you for all of your assistance with my technical difficulties also, maybe will get to tell you of my first block reward. take care fren.